Wednesday, March 02, 2011

On a personal note

I wanted to let people know now that there is a possibility that blog posts may become fewer and with larger breaks between them. I don't want to quit writing this blog at all and I'll continue as much as possible, however...I've been experiencing chronic migraines. Some of these are so severe that I've had to leave work early or take sick leave for a whole day and I've been violently ill because of them on some occasions. I'm going to the doctor soon to get checked out, maybe even have an MRI done depending on what the doctor thinks...there are only a few explanations for migraines of this frequency and strength. Some of those explanations are easily fixed and some are much worse. Being the pessimist that I am, I have automatically begun assuming that I have a brain tumor or some sort of swelling in my brain...we can all only hope that is not the case.

 

I'll write when I can, but the glare from my computer screen usually only adds to the pain from the migraines. I'm frustrated, not only because I can't write here as often, but it's also made writing of any other kind a real pain...literally.

Monday is my doctor's appointment, I've got my fingers crossed...

No comments: