Saturday, March 05, 2011

If you think I'm going to hell....

 Yeah, so for reasons which do not concern you (but have a lot to do with a line in a Roy Zimmerman song, in which he says "And Cain and Abel begat the rest of us...which means they must have been incestuous. I'm gonna have to pray about that.")

So my brother and I were joking about that and for some reason the little creepy part of my brain said "Hey, how did they beget the rest of us? Oooh, first mpreg slash fiction ever." Dylan laughs and says "If you write that story I will pay you $10."

$10 is not enough for that mentally disturbing idea to be written by me, but being the nerd I am I know that fanfiction.net has a section for Biblical fanfiction. Don't ask me why, but not only does it have the section for that...the section has 3,030 stories in it. So being that I knew it was there, it was an easy thing to go in and search for Cain/Abel slash. I really hoped it wouldn't show up, but...it did.

I couldn't help it, I read it...that is what I do because I'm far to easily swayed into doing things that are potentially mentally scarring.  Anyway, it involves Cain, Abel and God telling them to sleep together...yeah...

I'm linking to it as proof that it exists, but if you read it and you feel the need to sue me for damages to your psyche...don't bother. I didn't force you to click the link....
Genesis 4:6 by S. BeeCityz

No comments: