Friday, February 18, 2011

oh no...I'm so scared

The facebookers from yesterday have found my blog, I'm so terrified...wait, not so much.

I bet that took a lot of work.

I mean it isn't like I post links to my blog everywhere and or have the url for my website as one of the few things that is public on my facebook...

Oh wait, I do. It took them all of 5 seconds between mocking my facebook profile pictures to scroll down to the "website" section and post a link to this blog. I'm absolutely impressed by their efforts toward...well I'm not sure what they think this will do. I just get more blog hits, probably more readers and really...how is that ever going to hurt me.

So here's what is being said about me now, just so you readers know what to expect if vulgar comments start popping up on posts.

http://meredithancret.blogspot.com/ EVERYONE GO TO HER BLOG AND READ WHAT SHE WROTE ABOUT THE CONVO YESTERDAY! LOL THE BLOG HAS US ALL WONDERING........IT WAS YOU MEREDITH WHO REPORTED THE PHOTO IN WHICH YOU REFER TO AS FAKE AND "AIRBRUSHED" YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THIS PHOTOGRAPHER IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN AZ/NV... AND DOSNT TOUCH HIS PHOTOS!! I INVITE YO...U TO SEE THIS AIRBRUSHED FAKE YOUNG LADY FACE TO FACE... THEN MAKE THAT COMMENT . YOU HAVE BEEN REAL ENTERTAINMENT MEREDITH...... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT LADY. P.S. MEREDITH MAY HAVE ALREADY REMOVED BITS AND PIECES OF THE CONVERSATION FROM YESTERDAY AS SHE IS ALSO A TELLER OF FALSE FACTS! (YEP SHE LIES A BIT IN HER BORING BLOG) CONVERSATION CAN BE READ UNDER THE "SHENANIGANS" COMMENT.......

I stand by what I said about the photo. The lighting was off, didn't match the lighting in the background and it looked like a magazine photo had been cut out and pasted on a background. Maybe that was not the case, I will only say what my observation was. I'm not a professional photographer, but I have taken a class or two and read a few books on the subject (also I take pictures of everything...) and I have, y'know, eyes.

Also, I most certainly was not the one who reported the photograph. I didn't have any reason to. I voted on the photo I liked and that was that. I never even went back to see what the votes were until this whole scandal started. I wasn't even aware who was in the lead until the magazine posted an update on the top three in the race. *shrug* Oh well, they will believe what they like.

Unless they start commenting (and vulgar commentary WILL be removed, no need for my loyal readers to put up with that...I'm the only one who gets to be vulgar on here :P ) this will be the last post on the subject.

I'm still visiting the page and laughing hysterically when they keep commenting and trying to get me to come back into the "discussion". They must really miss me, I did not know I was that awesome!


PS
I never claimed that I posted the full conversation, I only posted enough to give you, my readers, a taste of what happened. I didn't feel the need to post every nasty comment, because it would have just gotten repetitive. If you feel I left out enough to make it impossible to tell if these "ladies" were justified in their comments about me then please let me know.

Ironically, the more they post things like
I love how intellectuals feel like they r so much better than everyone else n that their shit don't stink. That's y they alienate themselves n live a lonely life and can't find a significant other cuz no one can stand their bullshit haha so go blog ur ass off cuz now everyone knows ho...w miserable n lonely u r.
 the better I feel about myself. So many incorrect statements here. I'm not miserable or lonely, I have brilliant, beautiful wonderful friends and family (issues with my parents not-withstanding). I write and sing and read and do so many things to better myself and here they are...not even able to spell their insults correctly or without using chat speak.
I can find a significant other, but I don't choose to jump into bed with just anyone because that's not what I'm looking for and, strangely enough, sex is not that important to me. It's nice, yes, but I would prefer to have dozens of amazing friends and never have sex again than have fake friends and jump from bed to bed every weekend.

Wow, I feel amazing. Isn't that weird? Thank you crazy facebookers!

7 comments:

Skeptimus Prime said...

Oh noes, you are a teller of false facts.....WTF?

First, why not simply say you were lying like a normal person.

Also, bald assertion anyone? if you are going to question someones character at least have the decency to provide examples of when they did what you claim.

Alicia said...

If she didnt delete the context then you would be able to see for yourself..... so you beat women......INTERESTING......

Sakasama_No_Chou said...

Okay then...what? How could context have made those insults any less rude and vulgar?

I beat women? What The Fuck!? I don't know if you even realize how ridiculous you are...

Skeptimus Prime said...

This strikes me very much like the same argument Christians make when we point out the atrocities in the bible.

I am sorry, but there is no context that makes genocide more acceptable...nor is there any context in which those comments that were made could be acceptable things to say to a complete stranger.

Alicia said...

HAHAHAHAHA SKEPT PRIME!!! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH AS WELL!

Sakasama_No_Chou said...

Oh...wow, what an impressive come back. That's going to scare us right back into our hidey-holes, yep, yessiree. You sure told us.
*eyes roll so much they may come out of my head*

CrisPace said...

I just finished looking over the comments on the facebook page...these people really need to get a life (and maybe learn to turn the caps lock off).