Friday, March 26, 2010

Acceptance letter to Pratt


Okay, I'm too excited (I'm like a live wire at the moment) so this isn't going to be the most put together post I've ever written. I just had to say that I was accepted at my first and only choice for university, Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.

I'm serious, I gave up a lot because of wanted to go to this school in this state. I lost a girlfriend (though that would have probably happened anyway eventually, I sorta suck at relationships), spent hours obsessing over my application and portfolio, I've bitten my nails to the quick in nervousness over all of this, but all that seems small in comparison to the email that had the heading of CONGRATULATIONS! that I just received in the email. In a few days my physical, paper package with my financial aid and scholarships will be here.

Now the insanity of filling out acceptance papers, getting insurance squared away, finding money for housing deposits and a thousand other things will now be starting....

Oh lord, now I'm starting to realize this won't be any easier from here on in.
But at least now I know that I'm good enough to get in, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

*runs off to work off excess energy!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.