Friday, December 04, 2009

A talent of mine

I'm just going to say singing, though I haven't practiced in ages. My voice instructor from back in Arkansas would have my head for that. She always said that I had a good enough voice to sing professionally and that would have been nice I guess, but I never put enough time into practice or learning to write or read music. I can't even play an instrument, so singing is probably one of those things that I can do really well, but will always be relegated to things I do for fun, not a job.

Which is really kind of a shame, if I could sing for my living it would be amazing. I just don't think I have the necessary connections or skills and trying to get those this late in life would be next to impossible, IMO. Maybe if I had concentrated on it more in Junior High and High School....

No comments: