Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nervous...

My girlfriend's other present got here today, I've yet to go get it from the mailbox down the street though. My dad has the only key to the mailbox and he's out of the house for next 45 minutes to an hour. I really want to see if it looks at good as it did on the website.

I must admit, that I'm really not certain whether she will like it or not. I don't think she'll hate it, but I'm not sure the meaning of it for me will translate well for her. I also don't want to go into some long explanation about what it means, but I suppose a little explanation couldn't hurt.

I'll let people know how she liked it next time I post, which probably won't be until Friday afternoon because I will be going out of town on Thursday morning with my family. (Yes, they finally decided when to get the tree). I can't say what it is yet, because she sometimes reads my blog and she can't know her presents until I give them to her tonight. Hey, if she can be secretive about gifts so can I.

No comments: