Saturday, December 12, 2009

My week , in great detail

Geeze, these posts have been boring lately... Finals ate my brain...

So this week has been hella stressful, from finishing my anthropology final to finishing my History paper and studying for finals.

Monday I had my oral exam in French class, which in hindsight sounds kinda dirty, though that could just be my pervy brain at work again. Tuesday my history class had presentations and I had to study in Geology for my section 4 test on Thursday. I had lunch with my friends and then took my Geology lab final in the afternoon. After that I went home and strangely enough I don't remember what I did.
I slept very late on Wednesday and then went to class, studied about witches in Anthropology and
took had a review/party in my French class as well as doing a presentation on French Christmas traditions.
Thursday I woke up late, because I was up late finishing my paper and I did my presentation on John Locke for my History class and then took a test and then went to Geology class and took another test. I then hung out with my friend Chris for quite a while and the details of the rest of hte day are in my previous post. Friday I did mostly nothing, cleaned the house, watched Youtube videos and filled out a college application.
Today my friend Chris came over so we could goof off and work on his Anthropology final paper. I talked to my girlfriend through text messages for a while and that communication helped a lot of things that had been troubling us both for a while, so I'm feeling quite happy. I just washed the dishes and now I'm going to call my girlfriend.

Have a nice night y'all!

No comments: