Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hopes for the next 365 days

So I'm skipping two of the prompts for this meme, because they are horrendously boring. No one wants to here about my last month or year, I can assure you.

So instead I am going to talk about what I hope will happen between now and December 14th of next year. I would like to get excepted at one of my top choices for University and concentrate more on my writing and photography. I want to figure out what path I want to take in life, which is a pretty tall order to carry out in 365 days, but at the least I would to know exactly what my major is and what sort of job I want to have.

I'm the kind of person that likes to have things planned. I don't like doing things off the cuff, it stresses me out. Unfortunately I come from a family who loves to "go with the flow" and "just see what happens" it drives me bonkers.

In the next year I would like to come to a place where I am not constantly questioning my future, myself or my relationships. This is also a big thing, but a girl can dream big can't she?
It's just that all this questioning is hard to keep up with and don't get me wrong, I adore my girlfriend and she is the most amazing person in the world and one of the most (if not THE most) important person in my life, but sometimes it seems that our dreams and plans for our lives are just completely at odds with one another. I think that with time we could work things out, but with transfer applications beginning to be due and next fall looming, it certainly seems sometimes that we don't have enough time.
I try not to think about it too much and just enjoy the time we spend together now.

The next 365 days will probably be even more stressful than the last set, but it should prove interesting.

No comments: