Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hallelujah! The final meme post and Finals.

Finals are finished, you can hear the chorus of angels singing an Aria for me can you not? So now on to the lovely time I'm going to have finishing Christmas shopping, filling out college transfer applications and working on my writing portfolio.

My English teacher from senior year told me that, for the analytical part of my portfolio, I might want to think about writing a new paper on a new book. So I'm going to toy with a few ideas over the next couple of ideas. The latest classic that I read was Phantom of the Opera and I have more than a couple of ideas for how to write a pretty interesting paper about that. I may need to find a copy of the DSM online for part of it though...Eric needs to be diagnosed seriously.

Now I just have to figure out some way to keep updating this blog, though I think there are a total of 2 people who read it....oh well, it's fun to write about random things for a few minutes a day.

This is the last topic for the 30 days meme, the post was supposed to be about anything I wanted which worked out nicely I think. Like I said, now it's up to me to find something to talk about... which could be...interesting to say the least.

No comments: