Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas exchange




My girlfriend is leaving tomorrow to visit some friends and family in another state for Christmas. I know I've mentioned this before. Because of this we had a gift exchange Wednesday night at her house. She liked her gift, for which I was very glad. I gave her a claddagh necklace which symbolizes love, friendship and loyalty, these are usually rings used in Ireland, but I love the meaning behind them and I didn't really think a ring was the right way to go. I also made her a blanket to keep her warm on her trip.
She got me a couple of very nice things, my favorite though, was this t-shirt. It's a character from a webcomic we both read, YU+ME. You should check it out, it's an interesting comic filled with strange ideas and plots and it's easy to get wrapped up in.

No comments: