Friday, November 06, 2009

too tired to blog

I fully intend to start blogging more regularly and I already have 2-3 good ideas for blogs, though I never put much research into mine like some people do. It's mostly just my opinions. So once I can actually consider writing something other than my NaNoWriMo novel, I fully intend to post on a few topics. Off the top of my head I can think of 2.

Cultural, Historical and Religious Relativism. Trust me I have a lot to say on this topic. Mostly as a direct result of a few choice news stories, my anthropology class and my history class.

The vote in Maine taking down gay marriage in that state. I'm pissed off and justifiably (I think) and understandably so.

Martin Luther's Anti-Semitism. I did a paper and presentation for history class and that's one topic I'd like to take further.

The way our society perceives the way women dress and violence towards women.

I have a few others, but my brain is exhausted from getting to 10,207 words for NaNo today.

ttyl,
Meredith

No comments: