Thursday, November 19, 2009

Favorite TV series

I was to tired to write this last night, so you'll get two today.

I had a lot of trouble coming up with this one, I've watched a lot of television series, usually on dvd. However I finally decided, it's one show that, while occasionally Cliched, I've always loved watching.

My dad got me hooked on Sci-fi TV shows and while I never shared his enthusiasm for sci-fi novels, we definitely enjoy watching the shows. Stargate SG-1 was probably the first television series that I watched, it's been around a long time and I started watching the show when I was 15 and had to play catch up with the series. Yeah the show gets repetitive sometimes, but the story idea was really creative and I enjoyed watching a show that combined my love of Sci-fi with my love of Mythology. All things considered I can say that my love for mythology was not nearly as large as it was when I started to watch the show and the show caused me to want to research the myths behind the different "gods" of the show.

The puppet scene from the 200th episode
just...don't ask...

The star trek scene from the same episode

Once again...don't ask, just watch and laugh.

Stargate: Resident Evil

The 200th episode was gold

yeah...there's a bunch more, just youtube Stargate SG-1 200th epidode

No comments: